Friday, September 25, 2009

MamaM's 5 Question Friday Blog Hop

My Little Life

1. What celebrity have you been told you look like?

I'll be honest, about ten years ago I was told I looked like Carmen Electra, Sandra Bullock & Yasmine Bleeth...a couple years ago, and this is my favorite, was Catherine Zeta-Jones (I think the poor old man was going blind!). I laugh now, b/c I look nothing like I did 10 years ago - the whole "beauty with age" thing was reversed on me!!! ;-)

2. What is your all time favorite movie, any special reason why?

McLintock! No clue why!

3. Since we're talkin' movies...Popcorn: overrated, underrated, or 'bout right?

Popcorn & movies are perfect together. No butter & salt. Plan is good for me :)

4. Are you a glass half empty or half full kinda person?

Half full, always.

5. What perfume/cologne do you wear?

Victoria's Secret - Divine Angels...I think. It is one of those Angels!



MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. I love half fullers! Never heard of McLintock, gonna have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would kiss someone if they told me I looked like any of the celebrities you have mentioned!
    Enjoyed reading your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm linking over from the Friday Five! You are beautiful! The "Beauty with age" thing hasn't reversed on you silly girl :)

    Those are a great 5...I love VS perfumes too! Halo is what I've got now! :)

    ReplyDelete