1. What's your favorite line from a movie?
It's not necessarily my favorite but the only one I can think of right now: "Big gulps, huh? (awkward silence) Well, see ya later then!" From Dumb & Dumber.
2. What "group" did you belong to in high school? Goths, jocks, preps, drama, nerds?
Ewww. I hated High School so much! I was a prep but I was so shy & awkward. My best friend was very popular and I was her silent-side-kick!!
3. If you had $1000 just for yourself what would you spend it on?
Hmmmm...I'd tithe $100, spend $50 on my husband & daughter and use the rest to pay down our debt!
4. What was your favorite childhood cartoon?
Maya the Bee
5. What kind of sleeper are you? Back? Tummy? Side? Sprawler?
Tummy. all. the. time. One of the many reasons being pregnant was awful for me!
"Silent side-kick"! Too cute! Thanks for playing along, again!
ReplyDeleteI cannot sleep on my tummy. Ever.
ReplyDeleteooohhh! I hated highschool too. I was shy and silent too!
ReplyDeleteErica, I thought about something related to your post at the Blog Frog about your friend.
ReplyDeleteI sent this necklace http://store.dayspring-store.com/iknremestsin.html to my friend. The poem enclosed with it is this:
"I Know"
This symbol represents
the compassion of God. He captures
each tear that drips down your face,
and tenderly places them
into His bottle
When you cry, you are not alone.
When you think no one
could possibly understand
the pain you feel...He knows.
He is right there beside you,
collecting those precious drops.
a weary mind, tears you sow
down your cheek the pain it flows
tattered...on your knees you go
He'll hold your face and say,
"I Know"
Psalm 56:8
Might be a tangible thing that may help.