Friday, September 11, 2009

MamaM's 5 Question Friday Blog Hop

My Little Life

September 11th Questions:

1. Where were you when you learned of the September 11th attacks?

I was sleeping in! I didn't have to work until noon that day and my boyfriend came over and told me to turn the TV on. I didn't want to wake up so I told him to leave me alone! When I finally did roll out of bed, around 10 am, I was frozen in shock. I went to work (at a department store) and they ended up closing the entire mall early that day. I remember the lines at the gas stations were very long and the sky seemed eerie.

2. What is your favorite patriotic song?

The Nathanial Anthem

3. When you hear "America", what do you first think of?

Freedom

4. What are you most proud of America or Americans for?

I have two: 1) Our selfless, brave soldiers willing to fight for our freedom and 2) our founding Christian values our nation was birthed from.

5. When you hear "American food" what comes to mind?

Hamburger, fries & a milkshake!




MckLinky Blog Hop


3 comments:

  1. ooo i forgot about milkshakes...LOL Happy 5Question Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sister, amen!! We need to keep those American values that founded our country, and the soldiers, I am sooo very grateful for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica thank you so much for the encouragement! I am really blessed to call you Sister.

    ReplyDelete