I wish I had the picture of it, I know it is SOMEWHERE! They were these short jean shorts with wavy, frilly fabrick on the bottom. I wore them all the time. I was about 12 years old at the time.
2. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a Veterinarian so bad. My aunt was one and when I went to visit her office, I accidentally walked in on a dog getting neutered. They had just snipped his, um, berries and non shelauntly threw them into a bucket on the floor. That did it for me - I definatly did NOT want to be a Veterinarian anymore!
3. What is your must have for Fall?
A really cute, lightweight jacket. I know my old ones will not fit so I suppose that is something I should be shopping for this weekend! A new Savers just opened up, think I'll have any luck there?
4. If money were no object, how many kiddos would you really have?
As many as God wants me to have!
5. The best part of your birthing story (other than the beautiful child at the end).
Sadly, there is no best part (for me, anyways). It was awful - maybe I will elaborate in a later post. Although, watching my husband, with tears in his eyes, walk over to me to show me our baby was pretty amazing! The staff was kind enough to take a picture for us, of which I cherish. (We didn't have time to get our camera out of our bag because I had an emergency c-section and was rushed out of the room.)
Oh, that gives me goosebump...daddy's with tears in their eyes. Very touching! Thanks for joining in!
ReplyDeleteI love it when the dads tear up! What an awesome moment!
ReplyDeleteI read your whole blog.I am becoe appy after reading all 5 question and their answers.It's callng my childhood's time to y eye's.Thanks for giving of such a information
ReplyDeleter4