I have saved around 50% on our grocery bill the past three trips!
Wondering how I do it? Well, Rainbow Foods, my local grocery store, will double 5 manufacturers coupons, up to one dollar each, every Wednesday. This summer they now offer the same deal on Saturday’s and this past Wednesday, they allowed up to 10 coupons to be doubled!
I spent some time scouring their Sunday ad and going through my coupons to match up sale items with manufacturer coupons. I tried to use all $1.00 off coupons but wasn’t able to find a $1.00 off coupon for each sale item. I also searched this local deal finding blog to make sure I didn’t miss anything: http://www.pocketyourdollars.com/. I found her after discovering this awesome blog: http://moneysavingmom.com/. I’m not sure how I found Money Saving Mom but I am very grateful I did! They offer links to printable coupons, which I have utilized a lot this week.
After all my preparing, here is what I got:
Kraft Easy Mac - 3 @ $1.09 each
Used BOGO Free manuf. coupon
Final price = $0.73 each
Fabreeze Noticeable refill - sale $3.99
Used $1/1 coupon doubled
Final price = $1.99
Tide 100oz - $14.99
Used $6.01/1 store coupon
Stacked with $0.35/1 manuf. coupon
Final price = $8.63
Fisher Nuts - $3.09
Used $1.00/1 coupon doubled
Final price = $1.09
Old Orchard apple juice - sale $2.00
Used $0.50/1 coupon doubled
Final price = $1.00
(2) Jimmy Dean Skillets - $9.50 for both
Used (2) $1.00/1 coupons doubled
Final price = $2.75 each
Pampers Swaddlers - $10.99
Used $1.00/1 store coupon
Stacked with $1.50/1 manuf. coupon
Final price = $8.48
(2) Old Spice Red Zone Deodorants - sale $7.00 for both
Used (2) $1.00/2 coupons doubled
Final price = $2.50 each
Old Spice Body Spray - sale $3.50
Used Manuf. coupon Buy two Deodorants, get Spray free
Final price = FREE!
Cover Girl mascara - sale $4.68
Used $2.00/1 coupon
Final price = $2.68
(2) Vitamins - $15.38 for both
BOGO free store sale
Used $3/1 coupon
Stacked with $1.00/1 coupon doubled
Final price = $1.35 each
(2) Suave Professionals - sale $3.32 for both
Used $1.00/2 coupon doubled
Final price = $0.66 each
Tropicana Trop 50 juice - $4.19
Used $1.00/1 coupon doubled
Final Price = $2.19
Daisy Sour Cream - sale $0.99
Used $0.50/1 coupon doubled
Final price = FREE!
Total before coupons = $86.89
Grand total after coupons = $42.77 plus tax
Savings = 51%
I got two extra coupons at the checkout that printed on my receipt. One for $8.00 of my next grocery purchase (for buying $25 of Procter & Gamble products) and one for $2.00 of my next produce purchase. I knew I was getting the $8.00 coupon but the $2.00 was a nice surprise! I’m going back this Saturday to use five more manufacturer’s coupons to get doubled and post about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment