Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Couponing 6/10/10: Walgreens - Saved 72%

Here is what I got:

BenGay Pain Releif + Massage - sale $4.99
Used $5.00/1 manuf. coupon
Final price = FREE!

Gilette Venus Spa Breeze Razor - sale $8.99
Used $2.00/1 manuf. coupon
Final price = $6.99

Gilette Venus Spa Breeze Cartridges - $13.99
Used $2.00/1 manuf. coupon
Final price = $11.99

(2) Rolaids Soft Chews - sale $6.98 for both
Used $4.00/2 manuf. coupon
Stacked with $2.00/1 store coupon (the girl never scanned this!!!)
Final price = $1.49 each (should have been $0.49 each)

Bic Soleil Razors - $6.49
Used $3.00/1 Walgreens coupon
Stacked with $2.00/1 manuf. coupon
Final price = $1.49

Dawn dish soap = $1.99
Used $1.00/1 Walgreens coupon
Stacked with $0.50/1 manuf. coupon
Final price = $0.49

Dawn dish soap = $1.99
Used $1.00/1 Walgreens coupon
Stacked with $0.25/1 manuf. coupon
Final price = $0.74

Total = $45.42
Total manuf coupons = (15.75)
Total store coupons = (5.00)
Used (12.00) in register rewards from previous purchase
Grand total = $12.67 plus tax
Total savings = 72% (46% without Register Rewards)

I earned $2.00 in Register Rewards for the Venus Razor purchase.  I had to use it right away as I had grabbed something for my daughter to munch on while we were shopping - to stop her from whining - and forgot to pay for it!  We were shopping during "witching hour" and I forgot her snack in the car.

Also, I should have waited to buy the Venus cartridges (something I use) until either they are on sale or can be used for Register Rewards.  Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment