Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rainbow Foods week of 6/20 - saved 42%

Here is what I got on my first trip:

(2) Lysol toilet bowl cleaners – Reg $5.18, sale $3.16 ($1.58 each)
Used $1/2 MQ doubled
Final price = $1.16 ($0.58 each)

(2) Lysol disinfecting wipes – Reg $6.38, sale $5.00 ($2.50 each)
Used $1/2 MQ doubled
Final price = $3.00 ($1.50 each)

Bounty paper towels 8 pk. – Reg $9.69, sale $6.49
Used $1.49 store Q
Final price = $5.00

L’Oreal Vive shampoo – Reg $4.89, sale $2.99
Used $1/1 MQ doubled
Final price = $0.99

L’Oreal Studio hair gel – Reg $4.89, sale $2.99
Used $1/1 MQ doubled
Final price = $0.99

Huggies Diapers – Reg $11.99, sale $9.99
Used $1.50/1 MQ
Stacked with $2.01 store Q
Final price = $6.48

Total Regular Price = $43.02
Total Sale Price = $30.62
Total coupons = (9.00)
Total doubled coupons = (4.00)
Total out of pocket = $17.62
Savings of 42% off sale prices (59% off Reg price)



I also saved $8.32 on gasoline today! As part of Rainbow Foods ‘Roundy’s Rewards’ program, I had earned $0.60 off per gallon of gas. I think you get $0.10 for every $50 you spend at Rainbow Foods. Gas was $2.679/gallon today and I got it for $2.079!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment