I'll admit it: I am a mascara snob. I love the stuff. I don't go many days without wearing it. And, I love the expensive stuff. It truly is worth the price. I have turned my nose up to drug store mascara for years. But, alas, I have come to the point in my life where spending $25 for a tiny little tube of black stuff is just not feasible. That is when I met this little wonder at Target:
Ladies (and gentlemen?) meet Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara. Wow this stuff is good. I am very impressed with this orange tube of fantasticness.
Length? yes. Volume? yep. Separation? complete. Stays put? oh, yeah.
I can't wait until tomorrow morning when I get to put it on again!

Mascara is the only "makeup" I wear...and I need some more mascara. We're going to Target tomorrow so I think I may just pick up some of this and give it a try.
ReplyDeleteMe too, Sharon! Its the only makeup I wear, too! And, I am so excited to learn about this, and can't wait to try it. Thanks Erica!
ReplyDelete