Do you have one of those months - where they just fly by at lightning speed? I don't feel like I got one thing accomplished but I was so busy every day!
I'm completely exhausted from running in circles. I think I need a coach - does anyone want to be my life coach? You would have your hands full! ;)
Hello October - um, can we start over? NO? Well, that stinks. But, I'm not ready for November! What?!!? It is already November SECOND? Oh my.
I read your reply to the "Christians That Get Offended" discussion on blogfrog. I totally agree with you. We need to stand up for Christ. He's done so much for us. We wouldn't let someone make a mockery of our parents, would we? So much more for Christ.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I enjoyed your comment.
Hey how did you follow Kari's blog? I can't figure it out and I asked her how and she doesn't know how to either. :-D
ReplyDelete~Cass
Hey Cass - go to your Blogger Dashboard. Under 'Reading List'/'Blogs I follow' click 'Add' and copy her URL and paste it there...I think that is what I did!
ReplyDelete